Regions Financial Corporation ( RF) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Regions Financial Corporation fell $0.25 (-2.5%) to $9.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 25,056,373 shares of Regions Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,142,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.72-$10.29 after having opened the day at $10.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.13. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 25.7%, Credit Suisse ( DSLV), down 15.6%, Credit Suisse ( UOIL), down 6.9% and LCNB Corporation ( LCNB), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regions Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.