FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation rose $1.40 (1.4%) to $104.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,978,469 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,687,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $103.91-$105.98 after having opened the day at $104.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.00. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Era Group ( ERA), up 28.8%, Celadon Group ( CGI), up 8.8%, Patriot Transportation Holdings ( PATR), up 7.5% and Torm A/S ( TRMD), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.