AT&T ( T) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, AT&T rose $0.48 (1.4%) to $35.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 22,980,987 shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,634,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.68-$36.01 after having opened the day at $35.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.39. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), up 15.2%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), up 12.5%, Ciena Corporation ( CIEN), up 10.2% and DragonWave ( DRWI), up 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.