Whole Foods Market ( WFM) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Whole Foods Market rose $1.11 (2.0%) to $55.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,417,938 shares of Whole Foods Market exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,418,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.26-$55.89 after having opened the day at $55.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.66. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 46.7%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), up 46.7%, Era Group ( ERA), up 28.8% and Bridgepoint Education ( BPI), up 26.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Whole Foods Market Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.