Equity Residential ( EQR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Equity Residential rose $1.17 (2.0%) to $59.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,927,317 shares of Equity Residential exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,416,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.46-$59.28 after having opened the day at $58.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.91. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 18.3%, American Capital Agency ( AGNC), up 9.2%, Wheeler Real Estate Investment ( WHLR), up 8.2% and Stratus Properties ( STRS), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equity Residential Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.