Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.3%. By the end of trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V rose $0.60 (5.7%) to $11.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 21,073,063 shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,887,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.65-$11.11 after having opened the day at $10.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.48. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Beazer Homes USA ( BZH), up 9.3%, DR Horton ( DHI), up 9.2%, Lennar Corporation ( LEN), up 8.3% and Lennar Corporation ( LEN.B), up 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.