Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation rose $1.24 (1.8%) to $69.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,163,190 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,406,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.35-$69.52 after having opened the day at $68.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.10. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 9.1%, Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), up 4.8%, Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL), up 4.7% and Kona Grill ( KONA), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.