Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.82 (1.2%) to $68.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,204,082 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,385,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.83-$68.63 after having opened the day at $68.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.39. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 21.5%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 16.5%, Beazer Homes USA ( BZH), up 9.3% and DR Horton ( DHI), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.