Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose $1.36 (1.7%) to $82.57 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,459,549 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,331,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.98-$82.67 after having opened the day at $82.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.21. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 21.5%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 16.5%, Global Brass & Copper Holdings ( BRSS), up 9.1% and Highpower International ( HPJ), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.