Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup rose $1.18 (2.6%) to $46.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,052,600 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,661,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.75-$46.49 after having opened the day at $45.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.21. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Leading Brands ( LBIX), up 30.4%, Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 6.6%, Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V ( IBA), up 6.4% and Cosan ( CZZ), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.