Capital One Financial ( COF) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Capital One Financial rose $0.90 (1.4%) to $65.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,718,239 shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,862,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.10-$65.93 after having opened the day at $65.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.91. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Global X Silver Miners ETF ( SIL), up 7.4%, GFI Group ( GFIG), up 6.6%, AllianceBernstein Holding L.P ( AB), up 6.2% and SWS Group ( SWS), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.