ABB ( ABB) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, ABB rose $0.65 (3.0%) to $22.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,921,104 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,962,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.19-$22.57 after having opened the day at $22.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.84. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), up 16.7%, Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD), up 11.8%, Affymetrix ( AFFX), up 10.2% and Amtech Systems ( ASYS), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.