MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $10.11 (1.7%) to $601.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 459,032 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 592,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $592.16-$601.62 after having opened the day at $596.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $590.91. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Bridgepoint Education ( BPI), up 26.2%, YY ( YY), up 11.1%, Education Management Corporation ( EDMC), up 10.5% and National Research Corporation Class B ( NRCIB), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.