International Paper ( IP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, International Paper rose $1.12 (2.4%) to $47.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,901,862 shares of International Paper exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,733,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.92-$47.64 after having opened the day at $47.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.44. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Exceed Company ( EDS), up 9.1%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 6.6%, Inter Parfums ( IPAR), up 6.2% and STR Holdings ( STRI), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full International Paper Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.