Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation rose $1.06 (1.1%) to $99.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,697,788 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,597,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.92-$99.85 after having opened the day at $99.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.59. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Leading Brands ( LBIX), up 30.4%, Exceed Company ( EDS), up 9.1%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 6.6% and Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.