Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Sap rose $2.79 (3.9%) to $74.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,148,451 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,490,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.36-$74.67 after having opened the day at $73.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.77. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 35.1%, IntraLinks Holdings ( IL), up 12.8%, VMware ( VMW), up 6.2% and Edgewater Technology ( EDGW), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.