Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan ( POT) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan rose $0.82 (2.1%) to $39.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,336,186 shares of Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,689,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.36-$39.96 after having opened the day at $39.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.04. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Ceres ( CERE), up 11.7%, Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), up 7.1%, Senomyx ( SNMX), up 4.3% and Tronox ( TROX), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.