- Strategy – How well mobile resources are in alignment with corporate priorities, organizational plans, corporate policies and overall business direction
- Cost Management – The organization’s ability to anticipate, minimize, and control mobile costs
- Risk Management – The organization’s ability to control, manage, monitor, and secure devices, as well as access data and applications across a complex mobile landscape
- Productivity Enhancement – How well the organization enables its mobile workforce, and the ease with which users can obtain the tools and information they need to create value
- Innovation Enablement – How adeptly the organization identifies and seizes mobility-enabled strategic advantages
Organizations can choose the “light version” of the service, which includes a review of the organization’s strategy and cost management, an assessment of current contracts, and an overview of the organization’s mobile estate; or, the “full version,” which also includes a review of mobile-related risk, productivity, and innovation across the organization. These services are offered on an annual or recurring quarterly basis.About Tangoe Tangoe (NASDAQ: TNGO) is a leading global provider of Communications Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and services to a wide range of global enterprises. CLM encompasses the entire lifecycle of an enterprise’s communications assets and services, including planning and sourcing, procurement and provisioning, inventory and usage management, mobile device management, invoice processing, expense allocation and accounting, and asset decommissioning and disposal. Tangoe’s Communications Management Platform (CMP) is an on-demand suite of software designed to manage and optimize the complex processes and expenses associated with this lifecycle for both fixed and mobile communications assets and services. Tangoe’s customers can also manage their communications assets and services by engaging Tangoe’s client service group. Additional information about Tangoe can be found at www.tangoe.com. Tangoe is a registered trademark of Tangoe, Inc.