- Bullseye University Digital Experience at BullseyeUniversity.com: Target is introducing Bullseye University Digital Experience, a first of its kind, online, live experience, featuring popular YouTube personalities in a life-size “dorm.” From July 15 to 18, visitors can shop Target products from the dorm rooms, enter to win college gear and interact with the roommates. Plus, they can participate in engaging online events from music performances to workout sessions, all streamed live.
- Target Live Dorm Rooms: Target is also introducing Live Dorm Rooms on five college campuses throughout August and September. These freestanding, glass-enclosed structures will be occupied by a student and fully furnished with products from Target. Students will have the opportunity to win products and other prizes through social media, and receive coupon offers on site.
- uStyler: Returning this year at Target.com/college is the popular online tool that allows students to mix and match dorm décor to help curate their own personalized look. Students can design virtual rooms and see how their vision will come to life – from bedding to decorative accents. uStyler allows students to share their designs with roommates and friends through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- The Checklist: Also available at Target.com/college and on the Target mobile app, this tool helps students organize and personalize their back-to-college shopping list, taking the guess work out of shopping. The Checklist offers customized product recommendations based on different living situations, and can be printed at home or at a Target registry kiosk. The list can also be shared via Facebook or sent to friends via a mobile device.
- Target After-Hours Busing Events: For the 12th consecutive year, Target will host private, after-hours shopping events for incoming freshmen at select colleges and universities across the country. On select dates in August and September, freshmen students will be transported from their campus to Target for an evening of entertainment, exclusive offers and last-minute shopping. Students can check their school’s Facebook page to see if an event is scheduled for their college.
Back to SchoolGoing back to school calls for colorful backpacks, stylish school supplies, clothes and lunch boxes – and Target helps kids and parents check all the boxes on their shopping list. In stores and online, Target offers solutions and on-trend items for making the most of any back-to-school budget. Highlights include:
- Kids Got Style: From August 7 to 12, Target will invite parents to share pictures of their kids showing off their unique style on Instagram using the hashtag #KidsGotStyle and tagging @Target. During that week, Target will create customized looks featuring colors, items and supplies inspired by select photos received.
- Target REDCard: To make back-to-school and college shopping more affordable, guests who shop with their Target REDCard will receive 5 percent off their entire purchase – plus free shipping online – as part of the ongoing REDCard rewards program.