Delta Air Lines ( DAL) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Delta Air Lines fell $0.63 (-3.3%) to $18.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,857,456 shares of Delta Air Lines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,362,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.52-$19.64 after having opened the day at $19.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.33. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 7.1%, Gol Intelligent Airlines ( GOL), down 4.6%, Greenbrier Companies ( GBX), down 3.9% and United Continental Holdings ( UAL), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.