tw telecom inc ( TWTC) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, tw telecom inc fell $0.80 (-2.7%) to $29.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,403,057 shares of tw telecom inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,645,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.96-$29.60 after having opened the day at $29.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.99. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Oi ( OIBR), down 7.0%, Adtran ( ADTN), down 6.9%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), down 6.4% and iPass ( IPAS), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full tw telecom inc Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.