Opentable ( OPEN) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Opentable fell $0.92 (-1.4%) to $66.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,229,780 shares of Opentable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 587,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.28-$67.10 after having opened the day at $65.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.91. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 9.7%, TSR ( TSRI), down 8.0%, Oi ( OIBR), down 7.0% and Adtran ( ADTN), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Opentable Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.