Macy's ( M) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Macy's fell $0.90 (-1.8%) to $49.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,695,150 shares of Macy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,462,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.96-$50.49 after having opened the day at $50.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.37. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), down 9.9%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 9.8%, Entravision Communications Corporation ( EVC), down 8.9% and Pandora Media ( P), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Macy's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.