American Capital Agency ( AGNC) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, American Capital Agency fell $0.43 (-2.0%) to $20.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,746,070 shares of American Capital Agency exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,393,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.67-$21.23 after having opened the day at $21.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.17. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Transcontinental Realty Investors ( TCI), down 4.2%, Blackstone Mortgage ( BXMT), down 3.7%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 3.0% and Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full American Capital Agency Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.