News Corporation ( NWSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, News Corporation fell $0.32 (-2.0%) to $15.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 16,300,950 shares of News Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,915,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.14-$15.57 after having opened the day at $15.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.71. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Entravision Communications Corporation ( EVC), down 8.9%, Pandora Media ( P), down 8.6%, Dolan ( DM), down 5.9% and Tiger Media ( IDI), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full News Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.