Fastenal Company ( FAST) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Fastenal Company fell $1.33 (-2.8%) to $45.77 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,143,019 shares of Fastenal Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,677,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.90-$46.83 after having opened the day at $46.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.10. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 8.9%, Texas Industries ( TXI), down 8.1%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 4.9% and Cementos Pacasmayo SAA ADR ( CPAC), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fastenal Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.