TripAdvisor ( TRIP) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, TripAdvisor fell $0.81 (-1.3%) to $61.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,715,926 shares of TripAdvisor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,031,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.52-$63.01 after having opened the day at $62.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.74. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 9.7%, HomeAway ( AWAY), down 5.5%, Angie's List ( ANGI), down 4.9% and TechTarget ( TTGT), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TripAdvisor Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.