Chubb ( CB) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Chubb fell $1.49 (-1.7%) to $85.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,691,951 shares of Chubb exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,041,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.15-$86.99 after having opened the day at $86.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.00. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: MGIC Investment Corporation ( MTG), down 4.7%, First American Financial ( FAF), down 3.4%, MBIA ( MBI), down 3.1% and Life Partners Holdings ( LPHI), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Chubb Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.