KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, KB Home fell $0.53 (-2.8%) to $18.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,324,833 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,552,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.14-$19.11 after having opened the day at $18.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.86. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 8.9%, Texas Industries ( TXI), down 8.1%, Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), down 5.4% and Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.