Terex ( TEX) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Terex fell $0.68 (-2.4%) to $27.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,965,368 shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,574,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.30-$28.41 after having opened the day at $28.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.08. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 8.9%, Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), down 5.4%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 4.3% and ExOne ( XONE), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.