Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Catamaran fell $0.56 (-1.2%) to $47.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,180,909 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,916,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.87-$47.96 after having opened the day at $47.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.87. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 70.0%, NeoGenomics ( NEO), down 18.1%, Bio-Reference Labs ( BRLI), down 9.3% and Arrhythmia Research Technology ( HRT), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.