Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott fell $0.31 (-1.6%) to $19.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,496,994 shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,376,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.49-$19.95 after having opened the day at $19.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.84. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 70.0%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 34.9%, GTx ( GTXI), down 25.2% and NeoGenomics ( NEO), down 18.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.