Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab fell $0.26 (-1.2%) to $21.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,765,929 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,552,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.74-$22.28 after having opened the day at $22.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.20. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: LCNB Corporation ( LCNB), down 7.0%, 1st Constitution Bancorp ( FCCY), down 5.1%, National Bank of Greece ( NBG), down 4.8% and Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.