Actavis ( ACT) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Actavis fell $1.64 (-1.3%) to $124.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,148,148 shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,692,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $123.30-$126.30 after having opened the day at $126.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.71. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 34.9%, GTx ( GTXI), down 25.2%, Cardium Therapeutics ( CXM), down 10.3% and Bacterin International Holdings ( BONE), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Actavis Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.