Moody's Corporation ( MCO) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Moody's Corporation fell $1.63 (-2.6%) to $60.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,047,123 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,659,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.73-$61.93 after having opened the day at $61.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.66. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Learning Tree International ( LTRE), down 8.4%, Fly Leasing ( FLY), down 7.6%, Bioanalytical Systems ( BASI), down 6.8% and Lime Energy ( LIME), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.