Tupperware Brands Corporation ( TUP) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Tupperware Brands Corporation fell $1.02 (-1.3%) to $80.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 428,138 shares of Tupperware Brands Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 530,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.88-$81.74 after having opened the day at $81.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.16. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 10.3%, Truett-Hurst ( THST), down 7.2%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 4.8% and China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tupperware Brands Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.