Mosaic ( MOS) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Mosaic fell $0.85 (-1.5%) to $55.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,036,742 shares of Mosaic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,742,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.25-$56.77 after having opened the day at $56.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.45. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Ceres ( CERE), down 3.6%, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile ( SQM), down 2.8%, REX American Resources ( REX), down 2.2% and Braskem ( BAK), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mosaic Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.