Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Credicorp fell $4.46 (-3.8%) to $113.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,102,724 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 350,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $112.05-$118.39 after having opened the day at $118.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.96. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: LCNB Corporation ( LCNB), down 7.0%, 1st Constitution Bancorp ( FCCY), down 5.1%, National Bank of Greece ( NBG), down 4.8% and Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.