Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $0.78 (1.6%) to $48.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,374,974 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,832,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.01-$48.93 after having opened the day at $48.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.01. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 11.1%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 10.0%, Coast Distribution System ( CRV), up 5.6% and Tessco Technologies ( TESS), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.