Western Digital Corporation ( WDC) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Western Digital Corporation rose $1.03 (1.6%) to $67.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,473,691 shares of Western Digital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,697,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.01-$67.27 after having opened the day at $66.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.20. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Neonode ( NEON), up 23.9%, Pulse Electronics ( PULS), up 21.7%, UBIC Inc ADR ( UBIC), up 15.2% and Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 14.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Western Digital Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.