Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply rose $2.01 (1.7%) to $122.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 345,227 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 542,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $120.50-$122.20 after having opened the day at $120.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.16. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Era Group ( ERA), up 25.7%, Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), up 23.6%, LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd ADR ( LITB), up 14.0% and Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), up 12.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.