GNC Holdings ( GNC) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, GNC Holdings rose $0.51 (1.1%) to $47.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,472,803 shares of GNC Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,484,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.85-$47.60 after having opened the day at $46.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.78. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd ADR ( LITB), up 14.0%, Family Dollar Stores ( FDO), up 7.1%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 6.1% and Dollar General Corporation ( DG), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full GNC Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.