Omega Healthcare Investors ( OHI) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Omega Healthcare Investors rose $0.37 (1.2%) to $31.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,095,808 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,673,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.36-$31.92 after having opened the day at $31.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.42. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 19.0%, Homex Development ( HXM), up 7.0%, Walter Investment Management ( WAC), up 6.5% and American Residential Properties ( ARPI), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Omega Healthcare Investors Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.