Discovery Communications ( DISCA) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Discovery Communications rose $0.95 (1.2%) to $82.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 785,006 shares of Discovery Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,428,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.56-$82.87 after having opened the day at $81.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.91. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), up 7.2%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), up 7.2%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 7.1% and Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Discovery Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.