Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Equinix rose $3.84 (2.0%) to $190.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 562,525 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,137,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $186.22-$191.31 after having opened the day at $186.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $187.00. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Tremor Video ( TRMR), up 8.5%, Local ( LOCM), up 6.2%, Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), up 6.0% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.