Manulife Financial Corporation ( MFC) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Manulife Financial Corporation rose $0.18 (1.1%) to $17.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,333,345 shares of Manulife Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,019,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.93-$17.39 after having opened the day at $17.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.07. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: American Independence Corporation ( AMIC), up 3.4%, eHealth ( EHTH), up 3.2%, State Auto Financial Corporation ( STFC), up 3.1% and ING Groep N.V ( ING), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Manulife Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.