Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman rose $1.37 (1.6%) to $86.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,706,567 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,593,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.50-$87.19 after having opened the day at $85.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.53. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 10.4%, Chase Corporation ( CCF), up 9.1%, Enpro Industries ( NPO), up 7.2% and Homex Development ( HXM), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.