Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies rose $0.71 (1.6%) to $45.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,239,065 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,757,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.51-$45.65 after having opened the day at $44.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.60. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: USMD Holdings ( USMD), up 26.1%, American Shared Hospital Services ( AMS), up 20.1%, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions ( MDRX), up 10.1% and Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.