ConAgra Foods ( CAG) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, ConAgra Foods rose $0.44 (1.2%) to $36.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,847,048 shares of ConAgra Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,368,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.52-$36.00 after having opened the day at $35.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.56. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 10.2%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 4.0%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 3.9% and Mead Johnson Nutrition Company ( MJN), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ConAgra Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.