NYSE Euronext ( NYX) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, NYSE Euronext rose $0.57 (1.4%) to $41.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,344,718 shares of NYSE Euronext exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,701,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.85-$41.66 after having opened the day at $40.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.02. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 13.3%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), up 9.2%, Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), up 4.6% and First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NYSE Euronext Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.